This privacy notice takes effect from the 25th May 2018 (GDPR General Data Protection Regulations)
Sec. 2. Privacy notice for Clients
You have a legal right to be informed about how our service uses any personal information that we hold about you. To comply with this, we provide a ‘privacy notice’ to you where we are processing your personal data.
This privacy notice explains how we collect, store and use personal data about you.
We, Let's Go Supported Holidays Ltd, are the ‘data controller’ for the purposes of data protection law.
Our data protection officer is Tony Stratton – Tel: 01202 760311 : email
The personal data we hold
We hold some personal information about you to make sure we can support you during your holidays with us.
For the same reasons, we may get information about you from some other places too – like your parents/ carers/ key people, the local council such as social services, and other services.
This information includes:
• Contact details, contact preferences, date of birth, identification documents
• Nature of any disability etc
• Details of any medical conditions, including physical and mental health
• Attendance information
• Safeguarding information
• Risk Assessments.
• Details of any support received, including care packages, plans and support providers .
• Money records (only where you have asked us to act as a bank for you during your holiday).
Why we use this data
We use this data to help run our service and to provide you with the correct support during your holiday, including to:
• Get in touch with you, your parents/ carers/ key people when we need to.
• Check how you're doing with attending our service and to work out whether you or our staff need any extra help.
• Track how well the service as a whole is performing.
• Look after your wellbeing.
• To provide you with information about services that might be of interest to you.
Using Data for information about our services (Marketing)
We will only use your data for marketing purposes where we have your consent to do so. We may also use your data to provide you with marketing material only where you have used our services before and only where the marketing material is similar to the service that we have previously supplied you.
Should you wish that we do not send you further information about our services, please contact Sarah Bull on: 01202 760311.
Our legal basis for using this data
We will only collect and use your information when the law allows us to. Most often, we will use your information where:
• We need to comply with the law
• We need to use it to carry out a task in the public interest
Sometimes, we may also use your personal information where:
• You have given us permission to use it in a certain way
• We need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interest)
Where we have got permission to use your data, you may withdraw this at any time. We will make
this clear when we ask for permission, and explain how to go about withdrawing consent.
Some of the reasons listed above for collecting and using your information overlap, and there may be several grounds which mean we can use your data.
Collecting this information
While in most cases you, or your parents/carers, must provide the personal information we need to collect, there are some occasions when you can choose whether or not to provide the data.
We will always tell you if it’s optional. If you must provide the data, we will explain what might happen if you don’t.
How we store this data
We will keep personal information about you while you are a client at our service. We may also keep it after you have left the service, where we are required to by law.
We have a Record Management Policy which sets out how we store this data and how long we must keep information about clients.
If you would like to see a copy of this Policy, then please ask us for a copy.
We do not share personal information about you with anyone outside the service without permission from you unless the law and our policies allow us to do so.
Where it is legally required, or necessary for another reason allowed under data protection law, we may share personal information about you with:
• Your local authority – to meet our legal obligations to share certain information with it, such as safeguarding concerns.
• Your family and representatives – to share assessment information and general information with regards to the your care (where consent has been given) .
• Suppliers and service providers – to enable them to provide the service we have contracted them for.
• Financial organisations (money management organisations) – to enable them to complete financial obligations correctly.
• Central and local government – to comply with them when they require information on our service.
• Health authorities – to assist them with any information they require.
• Security organisations – to assist them with any information they require.
• Health and social welfare organisations- to assist them with any information they require.
• Professional advisers and consultants - to assist them with any information they require.
• Police forces, courts, tribunals - to assist them with any information they require.
• Professional bodies - to assist them with any information they require.
• Travel providers (such as travel agents, hotels, flight companies etc) to assist them with any information they require in order to book clients onto their requested holidays.
Transferring data internationally
Where we share data with an organisation that is based outside the European Economic Area, we will protect your data by following data protection law.
How to access personal information we hold about you
Individuals have a right to make a ‘subject access request’ to gain access to personal information that the service holds about them.
If you make a subject access request, and if we do hold information about the person you are representing, we will:
• Give you a description of it.
• Tell you why we are holding and processing it, and how long we will keep it for.
• Explain where we got it from, if not from you or the person you are representing.
• Tell you who it has been, or will be, shared with.
• Let you know whether any automated decision-making is being applied to the data, and any consequences of this.
• Give you a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
Individuals also have the right for their personal information to be transmitted electronically to another organisation in certain circumstances.
To make a request please email us at [email protected] or write to our correspondence address at: 25 Cromer Road, Poole, Dorset, BH12 1NE.
Your other rights over your data
You have other rights over how your personal data is used and kept safe, including the right to:
• Say that you don’t want it to be used if this would cause, or is causing, harm or distress.
• Stop it being used to send you marketing materials.
• Say that you don’t want it used to make automated decisions (decisions made by a computer or machine, rather than by a person).
• Have it corrected, deleted or destroyed if it is wrong, or restrict our use of it.
• Claim compensation if the data protection rules are broken and this harms you in some way.
We take any complaints about how we collect and use your personal data very seriously, so please let us know if you think we’ve done something wrong.
To make a complaint, please contact Sarah Bull on: 01202 760311 : email
Alternatively, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office:
• Report a concern online at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
• Call 0303 123 1113
• Or write to: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Registered in England and Wales : Company Registration No 08015485
© 2020 : Lets-Go Supported Holidays Ltd : All Rights Reserved